Looking for ways to upgrade your basic instant noodles to a somewhat gourmet restaurant meal? Try this simple and affordable instant noodle recipe;
DURBAN CURRY CHICKEN STIR FRY
- 2 packets of Maggi Instant Noodles (Durban Curry Flavour)
- 1/2 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 a green bell pepper
- 1/2 a yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 a red bell pepper
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- Nando’s Peri Peri Sauce Medium
- 2 chicken breast fillets, boneless and skinless
- Prep your vegetables and chicken. Chop your chicken into bite size pieces. Chop the onion, slice the peppers as thinly as possible and julienne cut (i.e cut into long thin strips, similar to matchsticks) your carrots.
- Boil the noodles 2 minutes with the seasoning and set aside.
- In a sauce pan, heat up the oil on medium-high heat for a minute then toss in the chicken.
- Sauté the chicken for about 3 minutes, toss in the peppers, onions and add four tablespoons of the Nando’s Peri Peri Sauce Medium. Turn down the heat to a medium flame, and stir fry for another minute. Add in the drained noodles, and continue tossing in the pan for another a minute until the noodles are completely covered through.
- Serve immediately while the noodles are still hot!