Personal hygiene…all there is to it is bathing and brushing your teeth right? Not really! Just taking a bath is not enough, personal hygiene is so much more than that. Here are 7 personal grooming tips you can adopt that could make all the difference.
1. Drink water! You need to drink atleast two litres of water every day. Water flushes out your system. Replace soda & juice with water. Get yourself a water bottle, fill it up every morning and keep it on your desk. Seeing the bottle will prompt you to drink the water.
2. Pee often. Don’t spend hours on end without going to the bathroom to pee. If you don’t empty your bladder on a regular basis, you risk getting a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
3. Shower twice a day. It doesn’t matter if you don’t sweat much, taking a shower leaves you feeling rejuvenated in the morning and helps you sleep better at night. Bathing will leave you feeling fresh and clean.
4. Moisturize properly. Stop going around looking ashy. Find the perfect moisturizer for your skin type and make sure you use it.
5. Keep the odour away. Get yourself some good deodorant. Also, start using mouthwash after brushing your teeth, it will give you that extra fresh feeling. And if you are going to use perfume, please choose a scent that is not too strong. You need to be considerate of people around you and how they may react to it.
6. Fix chipped nail polish. Nails with chipped nail polish aren’t a pretty sight girl, fix them!
7. Sanitize regularly . Covid-19 has shown the importance of constantly sanitizing. Keep a sanitizer with you at all times and use it throughout the day.